Catering Policies 2016-2017
- Complete event planning services are available for your event.
- All details including meal selection, the number of guests expected, equipment requests, and special arrangements should be made three (3) weeks prior to the event date. ( Quoting Charges may apply)
- Disposable tableware will Not be provided ( in the cost).
- Some Catering events may require rented equipment for the success of the event, which will be the responsibility of the booking group.
- CCC Catering will not be held responsible for any damages to rented equipment or any independent contractor hired by us for the Guest or the Guest themselves.
- Customized Events– we will work with you to design a custom menu to suit your unique event needs (may be subject to a price change).
- Coffee Pots, Drink Dispensers, Linens, Etc. are the responsibility of the client to return within the following (4) four days of their event. of not returned within the 4 days the additional charges may apply. Unless other arrangements have been made.
- For Unforeseen events ( Vendor Delivers, Tornado, Accident, Flooding etc.) for CCC Catering, the Customer can not hold the catering company nor its employees liable for any problems that this might cause.
- CCC Catering reserves the right to cancel any event due to problems caused by the customer or its constituents. This may cause the revocation of the party’s deposit and funds already given to the company within reason.
- *Credit card charges will apply!
- Groups claiming Michigan Sales Tax exemption status must provide official documentation to CCC Catering prior to the scheduled event.
- A $75.00 returned check fee will be applied to all returned checks. An 18% interest will be applied to all unpaid balances. (Daily Rate)
- All Deposits and Advanced Payments as well as Discounted Packages will be NON–Refundable.
- Menu Prices are subject to change due to change in Market and without notice.
- Policies Subject to Change without notice.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- CCC Catering staff will set-up and provide professional service and clean up.
- All food and beverages are subject to 6% state sales tax and 20% Incidental Charge ( Not A Gratuity )
- Some venues charge a ‘User Fee’. This charge will be added to your invoice.
- Delivery fees applicable outside a 20-mile radius ( Round Trip)
- Delivery hours will be charge accordingly ( Over-Run Hours, Loading and Unloading.
- The guaranteed number must be phoned in fourteen (14) days prior to the event.
- The guaranteed number is the minimum your group will be charged. Should the number of guests exceed this number, you will be charged for the number of guests served.
- Over Run Hours ( Time not accounted for of Menu’s given hours, this can include: Loading / Unloading of Product and Materials, Travel Time, Extra Hours from Staff See. **Rates.
- CCC Catering reserves the right to return any leftover food to CCC Catering at the end of the food service time. This includes entrees for guaranteed guests who were unable to attend. We also reserve the right to throw out anything we believe is unsafe. Customers are advised that taking home foods from an event is “At Your Own Risk” and can not hold CCC Catering nor its employees liable for food taken.
- Any Unforeseen expenses related to the event will be subject to the booking party and or person responsible paying for the expenses.
- All federal, state and local laws with regard to food and beverage purchases and consumption are strictly adhered to.
- Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, produce, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
Rates as Followed ( Out Side Quoted Menu)
**Rates 2015-2016 Are As Followed:
- Travel Rates $2.00 Per Mile
- Consultant Rate: $ 80.00 Per Hour
- Chef Rate: $60.00 Per Hour
- Coordinator Rate: $25.00 Per Hour
- Server Rate: $15.00 Per Hour
- Please Make sure we have all food correct and date/time.
Credit Card Charges will Apply 4% * Credit Card Surcharge to Total Balance.
Miscellaneous Materials Not included in the menu:
- Chafer Fuels $2.00 Each ( Will Be added at time of Final Invoice )